Body Mind Coaching is a unique blend of coaching and bodywork that results in deeper transformation than a traditional massage or bodywork session. Clients learn to ground back down into their bodies, tuning in to their own inner wisdom to make more aligned choices, and creating powerful shifts toward feeling better in their minds and bodies. These new insights are then integrated on a physiological level using a combination of modalities tailored just for the client that may include massage, bodywork, stretching, essential oils, and guided meditation. Because the coach and client have a shared goal of continuing on the path toward optimum wellness, a personalized action plan will be created to help support the client between sessons in fully committing to their health and wellness.
90 minutes~$135 120 minutes~$185
FAQ / Policies
- An appointment is required for all services-Back 2 Basics does not accept walk- ins, and can accept new clients by referral only at this time. Prior to scheduling any new clients, we would love to discuss your therapy goals and expectations to identify if we are a “good fit” and can accommodate your needs. It is our goal to work together with our clients to get the best outcomes possible.
- Our clients are invested in their wellness, and rely on regularly scheduled therapeutic massage sessions as a proactive step toward better health. Massage is no longer considered just a luxurious indulgence-it is a necessity in feeling better, managing stress, improving athletic performance, and easing aches and pains, whether from chronic overload, or repetitive strain injuries.
- During your session, communication between client and practitioner is highly encouraged. Our therapist will “check-in” periodically with the client on their comfort level – from the amount of pressure being used, to the temperature of the room and massage table. Honest feedback is a must for the client to get the most enjoyment out of their session, as well as the best results.
- At Back 2 Basics, an hour session is a full 60 minutes of “hands-on” time on the massage table. We schedule plenty of time between clients so that there is no rush-we can relax and take our time with each person.
- Cancellation policy-we understand that emergencies come up. Whenever possible, please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule an appointment. No shows and last minute cancellations will be charged the full amount of the service that was scheduled.