With juggling so many responsibilities between work and home, you may feel “the weight of the world” on your shoulders. This customized sixty-minute session will be tailored around your specific needs, targeting 2-3 “problem” areas to provide maximum relief from those nagging aches and pains. This session is ideal for chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, or for general stress reduction and improved quality of sleep. You will be reconnected with your body once again and feel a renewed sense of well- being. ~$95
This is the ultimate indulgence for clients who enjoy that luxurious full body experience! This personalized ninety minute session provides the perfect escape from the compounding stresses of everyday life. The longer session offers the best of both worlds-ideal for those in need of targeted, specific bodywork, yet would like a little extra time devoted toward the overall relaxation element as well. This is also an excellent choice for the athlete who is looking to maximize overall performance through greater flexibility, improved range of motion, or muscle rehabilitation. You will feel completely rejuvenated and ready to take on the world! ~$135
FAQ / Policies
- An appointment is required for all services-Back 2 Basics does not accept walk- ins, and can accept new clients by referral only at this time. Prior to scheduling any new clients, we would love to discuss your therapy goals and expectations to identify if we are a “good fit” and can accommodate your needs. It is our goal to work together with our clients to get the best outcomes possible.
- Our clients are invested in their wellness, and rely on regularly scheduled therapeutic massage sessions as a proactive step toward better health. Massage is no longer considered just a luxurious indulgence-it is a necessity in feeling better, managing stress, improving athletic performance, and easing aches and pains, whether from chronic overload, or repetitive strain injuries.
- During your session, communication between client and practitioner is highly encouraged. Our therapist will “check-in” periodically with the client on their comfort level – from the amount of pressure being used, to the temperature of the room and massage table. Honest feedback is a must for the client to get the most enjoyment out of their session, as well as the best results.
- At Back 2 Basics, an hour session is a full 60 minutes of “hands-on” time on the massage table. We schedule plenty of time between clients so that there is no rush-we can relax and take our time with each person.
- Cancellation policy-we understand that emergencies come up. Whenever possible, please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule an appointment. No shows and last minute cancellations will be charged the full amount of the service that was scheduled.